Server Status Checker
Enter up to 100 URLs (Each URL must be on separate line)
How Important ‘Check Website Status’ Tool For SEO
As a SEO master or admin, you ought to consistently check the server status of your sites. The exact opposite thing you need is for a guest to your webpage disclosing to you that your site is down. ‘Server status’ tool is helpful and productive instrument enables you to check if website is down.
Tap on the 'Server checker'. The test will run and show the outcomes. The conceivable status codes that will be shown against every space name that you entered are:
- 200 OK is great. It implies that your server had the ability to return content for the URL you asked.
- 301 Moved Permanently implies that the asked for URL has been moved for all time and every single further request ought to be coordinated to the new area.
- 400 Bad Request just implies that the server did not comprehend what you were searching for.
- 401 Unauthorized implies that your server won't concede access to the substance without approval
- 403 Forbidden implies that the server won't demonstrate to you the substance, paying little mind to validation.
- 404 Not Found is a typical, disappointing mistake, and may even be what you're checking for with this Server Status instrument.
- 410 Gone is like 404. It tells you that the URL you were searching for existed, however is gone.
- 500 Internal Server Error is another disappointment that must be coordinated to your web host or framework executive. It implies something isn't right with the server.